Waiver Confirmation *
MALAYALAM CLASS WAIVER AND RELEASE FORM
By signing this waiver and consent, I, the legal parent/guardian grant permission for myself/my children to participate in any and all activities of Malayalam Class program organized by the Malayalam class committee and teachers.
I, the legal parent/guardian intending to be legally bound do hereby waive and forever release any and all rights and claims for damages or injuries that I may have against the Event Director, Kerala Association of Delaware Valley organization, Kadavu, and all of their agents assisting with the event, sponsors and their representatives, volunteers and employees for any and all injuries to me or my personal property. This release includes all injuries and/or damages suffered by me before, during or after the event. I recognize, intend and understand that this release is binding on my heirs, executors, administrators, or assignees.
I recognize and acknowledge the inherent risks that these activities may present for me/my children.
1. Release, waive, discharge and agree not to sue the Trustees of the Kerala Association of Delaware Valley and all its successors, assigns, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents from all manner of actions and causes of action, suits, debts, accounts, judgments, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, and attorney's fees, including all claims arising out of any incidents involving or allegedly causing personal injury or emotional distress in any way by reason of participation in the program.
2. Assume any and all risks arising from participation in the voluntary activity named above, including without limitation, the risks of bodily injury or property damage, the unavailability of emergency medical care or the negligent or the deliberate act of another person.
3. Indemnify, defend and hold the Trustees of the Kerala Association of Delaware Valley, its directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from any and all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses that arise out of or relate to the negligent or intentional act or omission of the undersigned or the undersigned’s minor child.
4. COVID-19 Addendum: My permission as granted hereby includes an acknowledgement that due to the ongoing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, changes to program elements, scheduling, and/or individual participant eligibility requirements, and/or program cancelations, may need to be made by the Kerala Association of Delaware Valley and/or its agents from time to time in the light of changing conditions; and my consent given hereby includes my consent to such responsive changes and/or cancelations implemented by the University. I acknowledge and agree that the Kerala Association of Delaware Valley retains the right in its reasonable discretion to determine if and when program changes and/or cancelations warrant the issuance of any full or partial refund. I understand the risks to me, my family, and my child associated with the transmission of respiratory disease, including but not limited to COVID-19, and my agreement to release, indemnify, and hold harmless the University encompasses health and/or safety risks relating in whole or in part to such disease.
5. Further, I grant permission to all the foregoing to use name, voice and images of myself in any photographs, motion pictures, results, publications or any other print, videographic or electronic recording of this event for legitimate purposes. The Malayalam Class/Kerala Association of Delaware valley may use my/my children’s name, likeness, voice and biographical material in connection with publication, promotion, exhibition and distribution of such material. I understand that no royalty, fee or any other compensation of any kind shall become payable to me by reason of such release and use of any photograph.
Each of the undersigned expressly acknowledges that he/she has read and understands this Agreement and Release and signs it freely and voluntarily. By submitting this entry, I acknowledge (or a parent or adult guardian for all children under 18 years) having read and agreed to the above release and waiver including the no refund policy.